Computer Based Training Inc. offers a complete hands-on SQL course that provides SQL training with 100 interactive labs. The single-user SQL course is just $39.95 is ONSALE for $24.95.
This SQL course is intended for anyone that wants to learn SQL regardless of your profession or level of expertise. There are no required prerequisites. You can receive SQL training at your convenience, on your computer.
Start your SQL Training now by ordering the
Computer Based Training SQL Course for just $39.95 is ONSALE for $24.95.
ANSI Standard SQL :: You will also learn the vendor variations of SQL commands for Microsoft's Access, IBM's DB2, MySQL, Oracle, PostgreSQL, Microsoft's SQL Server and more!
Complete, hands-on SQL training with 100 interactive labs has a bookmark that keeps your place until you return to your SQL training and upon completion of the course, you will be able to print a personalized Certificate of Completion that will verify your SQL skills.
• Learn SQL at your own pace. No other software is required. No prerequisites are required.
• Your progress is bookmarked for ease of continuing your study when you return to the program.
• The interactive labs mean you “Learn by Doing SQL” highlighting exactly what is correct and where errors occur.
• Your responses are recorded for each of the one hundred interactive labs and you can return to redo an incomplete lab.
• Your lab tracking and grades can be printed at any time followed by a Certificate of Completion.
Compare CBT’s Course Features to Other Training Programs:
• Other courses require you to have access to a database to try the commands. CBT’s Course Labs act like you are using a Relational Database. The CBT Course is self-contained; no database or additional software is required!
• Other courses are written to teach you one particular vendor’s software. The CBT SQL Training Course covers ANSI Standard SQL commands AND the differences of Access | DB2 | MySQL | Oracle | PostgreSQL | Sequel Server and more.
• You will learn SQL by actually entering the full SQL commands. You can’t get this from reading a book.
• The Course offers over 40 hours of content with hundreds of examples and labs.
• CBT’s SQL Course will take you from a beginning novice to an advanced user. There are no prerequisites required.
• More than 200 subjects and topics explained in plain English!
Copyright © 2012 :: Computer Based Training, Inc. :: All Rights Reserved
The ANSI Standard SQL, Access, DB2, MySQL, Oracle, PostgreSQL & SQL Server logos
are registered trademarks of their respective companies. The display of trademarks and logos
does not imply an endorsement of CBT by the trademark owners.